Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HARVEST THEME ATC's from BIRGIT & STEFANIE IN FROM GERMANY...

Birgit sent me this little album which I quickly Altered with the fun leaves and buttons that were sent along. A sketchbook is born! Stefanie made this ATC special for me. Her grandfather was a Forest Meister, a forest ranger. His domain was the woods...a place dear to me when I was a little girl because I used to go mushroom hunting there with my grandfather. We loved our Opa's and have nice memories of childhood in Germany. Mushroom soup anyone?
A clever sewn Harvest ATC from Stefanie with a shrinky pumpkin from a stamp I sent her. Pumpkins, rose hips, oak leaves and gourds, very pretty and colorful!

Winter birds flew over the ocean from Birgit. I like the wonderful autumn and winter suns she makes behind the birds. This trademark technique of hers intrigues me. Inkadinadoo stamps are whimsical!

I made this Thanksgiving ATC with paper and leaves they sent me. The ATC's I sent them in Germany are below.
Glorious Autumn...I love you!


No comments: