Friday, June 5, 2009

GOOD BYE TO SPRING IMAGES...


Now that summer is finally here, it is time to put up the spring ATC images from our swap with Stefanie and Birgit before autumn comes. I think I have been lazy and mixing up my seasons a little bit. But life happens and sometimes good things are worth waiting for, so enjoy the collages...The first set is from Birgit.


I just love the three little white porcelain bunnies in their simple elegance. Easter means delicate to me...coloring eggs, making baskets and Easter cards. A rebirth of the soil, flowers, daylight hours and of course that sweet chocolate Easter bunny!

Vielen Dank Birgit for bringing Easter to my heart from Germany in your soft romantic style!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What you create is just so, so lovely! I'm hoping that this coming winter I will be able to find the time to dabble a bit into this type of art.