Wednesday, June 2, 2010

DELIGHTFUL CREATIVE THIS AND THAT

I just love this brass card tree I found at Goodwill for one dollar!! Rocks I painted at church retreat...

Love my new Michie handbag!

I can display my favorite ATC's in the pocket!
odd color theme Mingle ATC swap with MWS...I chose orange and purple
Tape transfer technique doggie face ATC I made for Lorian Baker...
Tape transfer ATC I got from Lorraine Layne...love this idea so much!!!

Beautiful iris folded anniversary card with a beloved lighthouse from my dear friend Anita Butler...we were married in a lighthouse and she remembers how I love them...
This is my FAVORITE cute ATC I got from Lorian Baker! I just love this eyelet wheels!
Twisted Sisters ATC club...theme comfort food
Love this simple and elegant couple ATC ready for a formal night on the town...
Pipe cleaner calico kitty pin I made for a special dear friend...
A peachy keen Easter card from Princess Dilly and her mommy...I love how Helena always puts my sweet Miss Peach's likeness on her amazing cards!

Well I hope you enjoyed my smoorgasboard of this and that...ART is what you make it!

No comments: