Saturday, July 9, 2011

INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL MATCHBOX SWAP...



Yes, I admit it...I am becoming addicted to altering matchboxes. I love miniature anything and this is so much fun. The theme this month was International travel. I used shrink plastic that turned out so perfectly size wise for the front of my little carry on suitcase. The tag also...it shows all the ciities on the trip The little stickers are international hotel destinations cut to nestle perfectly inside the case... My partner is Gail heydiggity and I hope she likes what I made for her...join us here each month for a new theme!!!!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Hi, I was blog hopping and found this one and just realized whose it is. :) I am the very lucky recipient of this fabulous matchbox, and just wanted to say what a GREAT job you did on it! I LOVE it!! It was so much fun to go through it and discover all the treasures you included. Thank you so much, and I'm glad to have found your blog!
Gail :)