Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SAINT VALENTINE'S DAY ATC AND TAG SWAP...




Wonderful Hostess Tee at THE ALTERED PAPER hosts the most fun swaps each month.  She is such an organized and clever artist and I so enjoy being a part of them.  For February I joined in the ATC and TAG swap...this is my art that I sent on to my partners...I hope they like them.  The cameo is cast in paper clay from a mold I made of my Oma's vintage ivory cameo...I just love playing with paper clay and love how this turned out!

4 comments:

Tee said...

Karla I Love Your Valentines Tag & Unique ATC made from clay!
You Will Have Us All Playing with Clay! The Effect is Awesome. Very Creative & Inspirational.
Proud of All You Fantastic Ladies in The Swaps!
Each Creates Something Of themselves,that Always Inspires!
Hugs,Tee

Pellie / Penny said...

Lovely pieces you made for this months swap.

Hugs,
Penny

Anonymous said...

Karla...thank you for making this beautiful ATC for me!!! It is a treasure to be sure...I LOVE IT :D
again...thanks you!
BEAR HUGS xxx ~victoria~

Mrs A. said...

Karla,
Have received my gorgeous valentine tag swap from you. Thanks so much for being my February Partner. Hugs Mrs A. (aka ValeryAnne).