Tuesday, June 5, 2012

AN ELEGANT FRENCH FLAIR MATCHBOX FOR MY PARTNER BEC'S...

 This is the box I created for my partner Bec's in Vintage Dragonfly's Partner's Choice Matchbox swap.  I brought back this wonderful gleaming fabric from Maui...it is covered with rosettes and is slightly iridescent in the light.  I love the taupe color because it is so neutral and goes with everything!
 These are the goodies I included...I wanted them to have the feel of being collected up on a walk throught the flea markets of Paris...
This is the inside of the drawer...a vintage Paris image...in the front you can see the little glass bead feet I added to the bottom of the box...yes the rosettes are all over the bottom also...I do hope Bec's likes her box as much as I do.  Below is a close up of the 'floating' butterfly pin that can be detached to wear on an outfit...

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

Just beautiful Karla! Becs is one lucky girl!