Friday, May 3, 2013

A BUSY SPRING!

 Beatrix Potter journal pages made for Mercedes Scotts swap...
 An altered Victorian lady CD
 Springtime in a tea cup...
 The ear rings I designed this season...I think they resembles Victorian violets...
 A white matchbox for a late winter swap...
 April showers bring May flowers ATC set...
 A floral bouquet tag...
 For Kim Laws fabric ATC swap...scenes of nature in soft  colors...
 A matchbox with Marie Antionette as the theme...loved doing this one!
 A memorial altered altiod tin for my sweet friend Stefanie...
 I filled the tin with over 65 pictures of beautiful kitty Luna...
 I shall try to do a better job of posting some of my artwork other than Polyvore sets...but I must confess that I'd rather create art than bore you with all the postings.

2 comments:

Pellie / Penny said...

All of your pieces are so beautiful.

Hugs,
Penny

Terri said...

Hello Karla,
I am one of the lucky ladies who received one of your Fabric Of Nature ATCS...I am so thrilled! It is very lovely. The pretty lace, beads and next look amazing. And your birdie, twig and flower too. Thank you so much for this delightful art of yours!
Hugs,
Terri
artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com