Monday, January 26, 2009

ES WEIHNACHTET WEIHNACHTET SEHR!!

My dear friend Birgit sent me this cute reindeer cookie cutter. The tiny wooden reindeer with silver filigree all match the pretty heart in black in front of her stunning winter bird Christmas card. Here are Birgit's ATC's in our themes Santa, toys gingerbread and angels! Did you notice the Santa stamp was used by both Birgit and Stefanie for this swap? That is so cool!
Surrounded by a herd of reindeer! Rubber stamps, delicious teas and Mozart chocolates filled with my favorite...marzipan! I have never had these before...oh my gosh they are sooooo good! Even my cat Miss Peach got something from Santa! Beautiful German scrap and napkins will come in handy for this holidays crafting. The nutcracker stickers will match the nutcracker series Christmas stamps the post office put out this past holiday...good thing I saved them all as they came on envelopes in the mail.

A string of red and white reindeer that look very Swedish complete the holiday swap from dear Birgit. She is recovering well from hip replacement surgery and I am so glad she agreed to find time to do our swap! Danke Schoen Birgit!

No comments: