Friday, September 23, 2011

AMAS VERITAS...

"Can love travel back in time and heal a broken heart? Was it our joined hands that finally lifted Maria's curse? I'd like to think so. There're some things I know for certain. Always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder. Keep rosemary by your garden gate. Plant lavender for luck. And fall in love whenever you can."

AMAS VERITAS...

AMAS VERITAS... by augustavindelicorum on Polyvore.com
Thank you for your magical visit...Thank you dearest Anna for allowing me into the Coven this season.  Oh how autumn enchants me with it's kaleidacolor palette and melancholy and mysterious moods.  I love the cozy nesting season about to begin...long evenings with heavy drapes drawn against the wild winds blowing to get into the warm parlor.  The kitties are huddled together in front of the warm fireplace and the tea kettle whistles her song.  Time to pick your favorite china cups, honey and the crumpets...the movie is about to enchant us with it's annual magic, the sofa is waiting with soft pillows and warm blankets...join me! Oh and please scroll down and see the artwork I created to celebrate the magic!  

7 comments:

Lily's Lace said...

I'm the blond with the black cat! Love it, xo-cindy

Lisa said...

Really wonderful blog you have and I very much enjoyed visiting you. Hope you can stop by my enchanted oven for some PM cookies.
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful collage. Thank you very much for sharing.
Have a magical day.

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

Great collage! Autumn and Halloween fill me with such joy and excitement from their colors alone :o) Happy 2nd Annual Practical Magic Blog Party! Hope you’ll drop by: http://digginaround.blogspot.com/2011/09/practical-magic-blog-party-post.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. Love all the magical images, thoughts, etc.

Jane K said...

I love all your artwork, brilliant work.

Melissa said...

Gorgeous blog!! Love all of your artwork!!

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Meanderings