Wednesday, September 7, 2011

ARTFULL BAG CHALLENGE...AUGUST/SEPTEMBER

not to early for a little spooky magic in a bag...she is a queen at heart even in all her dry bones!
Last months artful bag swap with Frosted Petunia Anna. Her sweet bag held the tiny ATC treasure...it has the perfect autumn colors I love!
Anna's beautiful bag fairy ATC...I just adore it but could not resist glittering up her sweet wings and hat.

Frosted Petunia Anna hosts this wonderful creative challenge each month...this months theme is paper..."Dem bones, dem bones, dem dry bones" is the funny bag I created after a pattern of one that she sent me in our last swap where we were to make a bag ATC to swap.

2 comments:

Petunia said...

Oh I love how you added the glitter to her wings and hat!! A fairy can never have too much glitter :)

Petunia said...

I thought I commented on the bag the first time but I think my computer ate that part!

I just love your 'bag of bones' and how you used the the template from my little bag. Cute, cute cute Karla and so perfect for the season. Thank you for linking up and I'm so sorry only half of my comment posted the first time.

hugs,
Anna