Monday, October 5, 2009

ANJA's Brids & Cats Swap

My new friend Anja from Germany begins her swap package like a good German with Schokolade!!! Oh how good it was on that hot summer night to share it with Cole and Dennis. Perfection! Miss Peach was delighted to have her very own wedding ATC's made for her by Anja. I just adore these tiny wedding reminders.

Miss Peach as the beautiful bride...

Mickey the black cat as the handsome groom....

Our swap was all about birds and cats...a purrrrfect combination. thank you Anja for the pretty card. I am so glad you are going to join us from now on in our swaps!


All the nice candies a girl needs were included in her package. Tissue, daisy stick pins, a bird and a butterfly...tea bags for a chilly autumn evening soon to come. The flavor is interesting, raspberry/chili called Sweet Devil! Pretty roses and pearls wire garland that I can bind sketchbooks with. I love the nice notebook with it's handmade papers...



Look at the wonderful scrap inside the nice wrapping paper....

So purrrrfect for Valentines Day and Miss Peach's wedding.

Kitties and a Vintage day at the ocean side complete the themes. I adore these scrap papers and remember them so well from my childhood days in Germany. I was very surprised by them and thank you so much for the purrrfect candy Anja!

Birds in Blue~Pink~Green!

Duet in Pink...

Green with rhinestones and shimmer ribbon...

Blue with tone on tone coloring.

A trio of cats....

One of my favorite looks is to add some vintage newsprint to an ATC! I love the hat Anja!

Elegant black lace sets this ATC to purrrrfection!

A purrrrfect feline quartet!

The bride and groom once more because they are so special!

See the sweet little bird on the lamp? Anja's mother made that for me!! How precious is she to think of me.

I loved our first swap together Anja...look how happy my fireplace mantle is with all of your beautiful ATC's all lined up.


1 comment:

Muhli said...

Liebe Karla,
ich freue mich sehr, daß Dir der Swap gefallen hat!
Ich kann das nur zurückgeben, Dein Swap war auch einfach nur phantastisch, wundervoll! Ich danke Dir und freue mich auf das nächste Mal!
Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland sendet Dir Anja!