Saturday, October 31, 2009

OCTOBER DELIGHTS.....

I made these fun paperdolls for my dearest friends Stefanie, Birgit and Anja in Germany. They were my first attempt at paperdolls. I will look in my book and...
then bewitch you as I cast my spell.....
HAPPY HALLOWEEN ATC SWAP with MWS
Pumpkin patch kitties I planted for my CCCC friends....
MWS BLACK ATC SWAP
MWS PURPLE ATC SWAP
BOO!!!
My fireplace mantle decked out for the spooky time....
CCCC cards to delight me this Halloween season! Of all the cards, I love the Halloween and Valentine's seasons the best... Lots of spooky witches and cats here! click to bigafy!Last fading autumn roses. I love the autumn roses the best of all the seasons....

3 comments:

Etha said...

Oh my gosh so much goodness and eye candy! What gorgeous swap cards :) Your boo card is standing on my mantle ;) it is so pretty!
Your paper dolls came out great!

Garden Cats + Crafts said...

Liebe Karla, was für ein Feuerwerk in Deinem Lieblingsmonat Oktober!!! Deine Paper Dolls sind einfach einsame Spitze geworden und ich bin so glücklich, eine von ihnen zu besitzen. Ich hoffe, dass Du unsere (nun leider erst nach Halloween) oder auch rechtzeitig vor dem nächsten Halloween ;-) auch bald erhältst.
Die ganzen ATC gefallen mir auch so gut. Dein Kamin sieht zum Fürchten aus. Wer beschützt Dich, wo doch Peachy jetzt honeymoond ;-)
Liebe Grüße
Birgit

L. Alida said...

Hi Karla!
Just taking a peek. :) Oh I love your paper dolls! They are so fun to make. I have a pattern for a regular lady doll and a pattern for mermaids with two different tails. Oh and it came with fairie wings and I think you may have seen that one. I made her skirt with vellum. Making clothes is the hard part for me. Any tips would be more than welcome.
Hugs and Love,
Lorianna